We want to reassure you that we will still be open for visits on Mother’s Day.
We had hoped that Lockdown would have been lifted in time for Mother’s Day this year but that has not happened, therefore the government’s current guidelines are still in place, these are:
You can visit Herongate Wood:
- by yourself
- with the people you live with
- with your support bubble
We would politely ask that when visiting you follow the social distancing guidelines, limit the time you spend within the grounds and take any rubbish home with you.
The safety of our staff, who continue to work within the grounds and those of our visitors is paramount, therefore to reduce the risk of the virus spreading we continue to take the following steps:-
- All toilet facilities within the grounds will be closed.
- The water will still be available but you will need to bring your own watering can.
- The car park will be open, access can also be made via the pedestrian gate.
- You will need to wear a mask to enter our buildings and will need to wear a mask when attending a funeral. We understand that this can be difficult.
We do appreciate that these are difficult times, so please accept our thanks for your co-operation, understanding and support.